Sunday, September 20, 2009

The Mug Matters

I've noticed recently in my tea consumption that the device from which I drink can have a huge impact on my overall experience. I have one cup that I really like, but there are a few mugs in my house that I use, but end up enjoying my brew noticeably less. I think this is mostly a visual phenomenon, all of the cups I don't like have colored interiors, as opposed to the white ones on the mugs I do like. I like to see the color of the tea when I'm drinking, be it amber, green, yellow, or what have you, seeing the beverage as the color it actually is makes a difference. This really hit me when I bought a tea thermos because I could no longer see the liquid at all as I drank. Its incredibly convenient, but it's just strange at the same time.

Cheers - Tyler

No comments:

Post a Comment